Hombu Dojo – Headquarters, Auckland
Founder & Technical Director
Shihan Nobuo Takase 7th Dan
Victor George 6th Dan – Retired
Malcolm Johnston 5th Dan
Darryll Stewart 4th Dan – Paul Davidson 4th Dan – Bruce Bonita 4th Dan – Diedrik Oomens 4th Dan
Rochelle Sherriff 3rd Dan – Dane Mitchell 3rd Dan
16 Aberfoyle Street, Mt Eden, Auckland
Classes on offer
Hombu Dojo offers the following classes;
Children 7yrs +
– this is a class designed for children starting 7+ years.
Teens 13yrs +
– this is a second more advanced class for children aged over 13 years.
– this class is open to 13yrs + and adults, focusing on basic fundamentals.
– this is a faster-paced adults class aimed at confident and experienced practitioners.
Jo & Bokken
– this class teaches weapons basics, kata and partner practice.
– the last Saturday of every month, lessons in Jo, Bokken & Tanto disarming.
|Children 7yrs+||5:30-6:25 pm||8:45-9:45 am|
|Kihon/Beginners||6:30-7:25 pm||10:00-10:55 am|
|General||6:30-7:25 pm||Postponed||6:30-7:25 pm||11:00-11:55 am
|Jo & Bokken||7:30-8:00 pm|
|Weapons Disarming*||12:00-1:00 pm|