Hombu Dojo – Headquarters, Auckland
Founder & Technical Director
Shihan Nobuo Takase 7th Dan
Simon Puffett 6th Dan, Victor George 6th Dan – Retired
Malcolm Johnston 5th Dan,
Darryll Stewart 4th Dan, Bruce Bonita 4th Dan, Paul Davidson 4th Dan,
Diedrik Oomens 4th Dan, Rochelle Sherriff 2nd Dan, Dane Mitchell 2nd Dan,
16 Aberfoyle Street, Mt Eden, Auckland
Classes on offer
Hombu Dojo offers the following classes;
Children 7yrs +
– this is a class designed for children starting 7+ years.
Samurai 13yrs +
– this is a second more advanced class for children aged over 13 years.
– this class is open to 13yrs + and adults, focusing on basic fundamentals.
– this is a faster paced adults class aimed at confident and experienced practitioners.
Jo & Bokken
– this class teaches weapons basics, kata and partner practice.
– the last Saturday of every month, lessons in Jo, Bokken & Tanto disarming.
|Jo & Bokken||7:30-8:25pm|